C is a popular general purpose programming language.C language has been designed by the Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories in 1972.C language was originally created to design and support the UNIX operating system.Eitworld.com provides the Basic C Programming Tutorials With Examples for freshers and also for the advanced level programmers.
C is a structured language so code can be written and read much easier. C language provides the most powerful features such as simple language, reliable, provides flexibility to programmers, portable language, interactive language, modular programming, powerful and efficient, platform dependent language, syntax based language, middle level language, provides efficient use of pointers.
C language is used to develop a simple program and as well as complex Applications and System software also. Some of the applications of C language are operating system, utility software, modern programs, various kinds of simulators, compilers, interpreter and assembler, network drivers, text editors and print spoolers, manipulate any type of math equations etc.
C language uses the compiler to compile the program. Do you know what is compiler don’t worry we will tell you what is compiler? Compiler reads the entire source program at one time and converts it into the object program.
The all knowledge is provided by the eitworld.com which provides you the C Language Tutorial for Beginners which make your study easy and joyful. You don’t worry about anything related to C programming because we provide easy solutions for C Programming Language Tutorial for Beginners which leads up to advance level.
We know that functions are the backbone of any programming language. C programming provides two kinds of function: system defined or user defined functions which are used for reusability purpose. Eitworl.com provides the Basic C Programming Tutorials for Freshers; easy learning to make the concept more powerful in C programming.
Do you know about the function in C programming, we will tell you what is function? Here the definition of function is that In C programming, function is the block of statements. Function is used to perform the specific task. In C programming, we can use additional functions. When we use the additional functions then first we have to declare those functions and we have to provide the functionality or working code or body to the functions.
Here we provide all the concepts related to functions so that we introduced C Language Tutorial at eitworld.com which provides the education at one click with simple learning on smart way with lot of examples in explained way so that anyone can understand the working of the program mean what internally happens when compiler compiles the code.
In C programming, pointer is the most important concept because all the data structure programming in C is based on the programming. A pointer is a special kind of variable that holds the address of the variable or data item. With the help of pointer, you can access the memory location directly.
If you want to know full concept about pointers then you have to learn from our site eitworld.com which provides you C Programming Tutorial with Examples. Here you can learn this concept in easy and efficient way and well explained and more clear so that you can understand all the details easily.
In C programming string plays a vital role to solve any problem related to real world problem because we know that all the things you show on the console is string. Do you know what is string actually? Don’t worry about strings because we provide all the related concept to strings at eitworld.com provides you the C Programming Tutorial With Examples so that you can learn it very easily.
File handling plays a vital role in C programming because there is no concept of database connectivity in the C language that’s why we use the concept of the file handling to store the data into the files. This concept is also well defined in our tutorial that is Learn C Programming with Examples at eitworld which makes your performance faster.
what is c ?
- C is a popular general purpose programming language.
- C language has been designed by the Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories in 1972.
- C language was originally created to design and support the UNIX operating system.
- C language is a middle level computer language. It combines the features of high level language (ADA, BASIC and COBOL etc) and low level language (assembly language).
- C is a structured language so code can be written and read much easier.
- We can write both application software and system software by using C Language.
- There are 32 keywords in C language.
- In 1983 the American National Standards Institute(ANSI) formed a committee to establish a standard definition called ANSI standard C.
c language features
- It is simple language.
- It is reliable.
- It provides flexibility to programmers.
- It provides portability facility means it is portable language.
- It is interactive language.
- It provides modular programming.
- This language is powerful and efficient.
- It is platform dependent language.
- It is syntax based language.
- It provides modular programming.
- It is middle level language.
- It provides efficient use of pointers.
- It is structure oriented programming language.
application of c language
C language is used to develop a simple program and as well as complex Application and System software also. Some of the applications of C language are given below:
- Using C, we can develop operating system.
- Using C, we can develop utility software.
- Using C, we can develop modern programs.
- Using C, we can develop various kinds of simulators.
- Using C, we can develop compilers, interpreter and assembler.
- Using C, we can develop network drivers.
- Using C, we can develop text editors and print spoolers.
- We can develop graphics using C.
- We can manipulate any type of math equations.
Overview of Compiler and Interpreters
Before talking about the Compiler and Interpreter we have to know some important points as given below:
- A program is a set of instructions used to perform a particular task.
- These programs are written in assembly language or high level language (English words),this written program is called as source program which cannot be understood by the computer. Computer can only understand the instructions available in the form of machine language as '0' and '1'.
- The source program is to be converted to the machine language that is known as object program.It creates an object file.
- Source program is converted into object program with the help of interpreter or compiler which are explained here in detail:
- Compiler reads the entire source program at one time and converts it into the object program.
- Compiler provides errors of entire program at once instead of providing them line by line. Only error free program can be executed.
- Compiler consumes less time for converting source program to object program.
- Compiler is preferred where length of the source program is very large.
- Interpreter reads only one line of source program at a time and converts it into the object code.
- Interpreter provides error line by line.
- Interpreter consumes more time for converting source program to object program than compiler.