- C#.net is a modern object oriented programming language.
- It is a simple and general purpose programming language developed by the "Anders Hejlsberg" at Microsoft Corporation in USA.
- It is a simple, productive and efficient language which is basically derived from the family of C and C++ programming languages.
- It is a complete object oriented programming language which is designed for supporting the main features of .NET Framework.
- C#.net is an object oriented language which supports the concepts like class, object, inheritance and polymorphism etc.
- C#.net is used to develop various kind of applications like console applications, windows applications and web applications etc.
- C#.net can access all the libraries of .NET framework because it is implemented by the .NET framework.