- C# is a modern object oriented programming language
- It is a simple and general purpose programming language developed by the "Anders Hejlsberg" at Microsoft Corporation in USA.
- It is a simple, productive and efficient language which is basically derived from the family of C and C++ programming languages.
- It is a complete object oriented programming language which is designed for supporting the main features of .NET Framework.
Key Features of C#
- Easy to learn
- Complete object oriented programming language
- Simple, general purpose programming language
- Modern and part of the .NET Framework.
- Consistence and type-safe language
- Versionable and Flexible
- Compatible and robust
Versions of C#