PHP Form Validation
Form validation is very important when you are developing a website in PHP. PHP Form Validation provides you the facility to apply the validation on the forms so that only required data can be accepted by the client. Form Validation Using PHP provides the lot of attributes of functions to validate the form and also you can develop your own logic to validate the form. Form validation is important part of the any website. Form Validation Using PHP is very simple to apply. Eitworld.com provides the easy learning on PHPForm Validation tutorial in easy way.
- A form is used to create input spaces where a user can enter some data or information. This data is passed over sever and used for some relevant tasks.
- Creating a form means that you are allowing users to change the code of your php script to some extent. With the help of this form, hackers can easily get a hole to get the data of your script. Thus before the entered data is processed further, it must be validated that it doesn't contain any harmful content.
- Here is the basic trick of form validation where we will use three php functions-
c language features
- Simple and Easy to learn.
- Powerful and Efficient.
application of c language
C language is used to develop a simple program and as well as complex Application and System software also. Some of the applications of C language are given below:
- Operating system
- Modern Programs
- Compiler, Assembler and Interpreter
- Network Drivers
- Text Editors and Print Spoolers.
Overview of Compiler and Interpreters
Before talking about the Compiler and Interpreter we have to know some important points as given below:
- A program is a set of instructions used to perform a particular task.
- These programs are written in assembly language or high level language (English words),this written program is called as source program which cannot be understood by the computer. Computer can only understand the instructions available in the form of machine language as '0' and '1'.
- The source program is to be converted to the machine language that is known as object program.
- Source program is converted into object program with the help of interpreter or compiler which are explained here in detail:
- Compiler reads the entire source program and converts it into the object program.
- Compiler provides errors of entire program at once instead of providing them line by line. Only error free program can be executed.
- Compiler consumes less time for converting source program to object program.
- Compiler is preferred where length of the source program is very large.
- Interpreter reads only one line of source program at a time and converts it into the object code.
- Interpreter provides error line by line.
- Interpreter consumes more time for converting source program to object program than compiler.